There are people who are facing one issue called “Last Line No Longer Available” on iPhone where iPhone asking “Do you want to call using your remaining line?” on iPhone X, XS, XS Max & XR, iPhone 11, or 12 Series. This error pop-up comes on the screen when the iPhone owner wants to call someone using their iPhone.
Last Line No Longer Available, do you want to call using your remaining line?
This notification looks like this:
“Last Line No Longer Available, do you want to call using your remaining line?”
Causes of this Error on iPhone?
There are people who want to know what does the last line no longer available, do you want to call using your remaining line mean, and finding an answer on Reddit as well.
So, the main reason behind “last line no longer available iOS 14” error is due to some bugs in the e-sim on iPhone. As you know, Apple comes with dual-sim iPhones in 2018. These features first introduced in iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR.
This error comes while you want to make a phone call. If you are facing this error so many times, then you can follow this guide and you can easily fix this issue by following this guide on Geeknism.
How to Fix Last Line No Longer Available on iPhone?
Follow the below steps, and you can call on iPhone easily without facing any pop-up called “last line no longer available iPhone 12 pro” or lower model of iPhone.
- Check New Updates
There might a bug fix from Apple, but you haven’t updated the software, so check if there is any update available or not. Follow this pattern: Settings > General > Software Update.
- Clear Call Logs
You should try to clear all call logs by following this pattern: Phone App > Recents > Edit > Click on “Clear All Recents”.
- Restart iPhone
- Press and Hold Power Button and volume button until you can see the Slider “Slide to Power Off”.
- Once the iPhone turns off, wait for few minutes and then turn on your device.
- Reset Network Settings
Resetting your network settings which will help you to remove any software-related issues. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Force Reset Your iPhone
- iPhone X or Above: Tap and release the Volume Up button and then press and release the volume down button. Finally, press and hold the side button until you see the recovery-mode screen or on the apple logo.
- iPhone 8 or Above: Tap and release the volume up button and then tap and release the volume down button. Now, press and hold the slide button until you get the recovery mode screen or Apple logo.
- iPhone 7 or Above: Press and hold both the power side and volume down button. Now, keep holding them until you can see the recovery mode screen or the Apple logo.
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 5s, and earlier: Press and hold both the home and the top buttons at the same time. Hold the buttons until you see the recovery mode screen or the Apple logo.
Also Read: Do not Disturb Not Working on Mac
Try Contacting Apple Care
If you are still not able to fix this error then, I highly recommend you to contact Apple Care. You can also reserve your Genius Bar Reservation.