Are you one of those who are facing an issue where you are unable to access some websites in the Chrome browser that has SSL Certification? While accessing the site, if you are facing the error code ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE, then it is the error that comes because of the SSL certificate of that particular website.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE – Chrome Error
If you think, troubleshooting can fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE chrome error that you might think wrong, but we are going to explain to you some simple and effective methods that help you to fix this error without hiring any tech expert.
Why ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE Occur in Chrome Browser?
The ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE Chrome Error may come because of some reasons that we have mentioned below:
- Incorrect Time and Date
- Antivirus Interference that stopping particular sites
- Browser Cookies and Data Cluttering issue.
- Hardware accelerator turned ON in your chrome browser.
- Using an outdated version of Google Chrome Browser.
- And some more….
It could be some obvious reasons that could be the reason behind the ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE error of the chrome browser. We highly recommend you follow the below methods to fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE error in Chrome and access all types of sites without having any error popup message box.
Also Fix This: 0x80072ee7
How to Fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE Chrome Error?
Let’s follow some tried and tested methods that will help you to fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE Chrome error and you can also follow them and fix this error code in your chrome browser.
#1: Set Time & Date in your Windows PC
To fix ERR SSL VERSION INTERFERENCE Chrome error, you must try one of the easiest but important method and that is, Set Time & Date according to your country.
First, check your display’s right-side bottom corner to check current time and date that were showing by your PC, and then check current time and date of your city via this link and if both time and date didn’t match with each other, then set the time and date via below process.
- Go to the Start button to open the start menu and tap on the Settings option, it will open the settings window.
- In Settings box, tap on Time and Language option, and from the time and language, enable the Set Time Automatically and Set time zone automatically.
- Now, restart your PC and now open the chrome to check whether non-working sites working or not.
If method #1 didn’t work for you, let’s jump to method #2 now:
#2: Disable/Stop Antivirus or Firewall Completely
This method works for tons of users worldwide and shared at multiple Q&A Sites as well, so let’s try to this to fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE Chrome Error and you must try this for sure:
- First, Open the Antivirus, Antimalware, or Firewall software installed on your PC.
- Now, go to Settings and Temporarily Disable this software.
- Now, restart your Chrome browser and try to access the site that you were unable to open.
If this method works for you then you can follow this method anytime whenever you find this error code while accessing any site.
#3: Delete All Chrome Browsing History Data
To fix the Chrome ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE Error, simply try to clear Chrome’s browsing history and you might know how to that, but If not, try to follow us below:
- Open Chrome Browser, Tap on 3 Dots in the top right corner.
- Now, Scroll down and tap on History, it will open pop-up slide to the left side.
- Now, tap on the History option on top.
- Now, you can see the Clear Browsing Data option on the left side.
- Now, you will see a pop-up with 2 options Basic and Advanced.
- Now, tap on Advanced option and set the time range to All Time.
- Make sure all the options choose with the right tick.
- Now, scroll down and tap on Clear Data blue button.
- Now, it will start clearing the all historical data from Chrome.
- Once, its done, you can try to access the sites that you were unable to open.
#4: Try Chrome Cleanup Tool
Chrome comes with the Cleanup Tool that doesn’t clean Chrome at all, but it helps you to check out which software installed in the PC that might be harmful to the Chrome browser. Simply run the scan and it will such software’s that might harm chrome browser.
Follow the method to learn how to use the Chrome Cleanup Tool:
- First, Open the Chrome Advanced Settings via the Chrome Settings bottom section.
- Now, go to Reset and Cleanup section, and tap on the Cleanup Computer
If any program harmful detected, you need to uninstall it from your PC. Restart your PC and open the chrome, and ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE error might go from your chrome browser.
#5: Update Chrome Browser
If you are using an older version of chrome browser than this ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE error might be coming again and again because of using an outdated Chrome browser.
If you want to update the chrome browser, then follow the below steps:
- Open the Chrome menu, by tapping on the 3 dots from the right top corner in chrome.
- Now, scroll down and tap on Help and then About Chrome.
- Now, a new window opens and it will show you whether your Google Chrome is up to date or update the latest version.
Right now, I am using Google Chrome Version 84.0.4147.89 and it is latest chrome browser, check which version you are using right now.
Also Fix This: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
After following all 5 methods mentioned above, then don’t worry, we are going to add some more methods in upcoming days. So, don’t forget to bookmark this page. If you like our support to fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE chrome error than please share it with your friends and family on social media platforms.
If you still have any queries in your mind or you want an in-depth guide on some error codes then please do tell us in the comment section below and we will fix your issue with our in-depth guides.
- 1 ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE – Chrome Error
- 1.1 Why ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE Occur in Chrome Browser?
- 1.2 How to Fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE Chrome Error?
Nicor Gas Login, Bill Payment, Customer Support [Detailed Guide]
Today we are going to share an in-depth informative guide on how you can perform Nicor Gas Login, Nicor Gas...
Best Blogging Platforms in 2020
Want to enter into blogging industry like a pro? Well, its not that easy as you think it is, but...
E-transfer Payday Loans Canada – Why Event Companies Are So Dependent
Event companies in Canada and all across the world are responsible for almost every type of event that we can...
How to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account Online & by SMS [Step by Step]
Want to know how to close airtel payment bank account online or by SMS, if YES than in this guide,...
www.whats-my-prize.com – Enter Access PIN to Win Prize
Hello and welcome back on Geeknism where you always learn something and today we are back with another guide that...
[Best Features] MacOS Big Sur [2020 Update for Macbook’s]
The launch of the latest from Apple, macOS Big Sur, was one of the biggest highlights of WWDC 2020. Mac...
How to Choose Custom Lanyards: An Insider’s Guide
Custom lanyards are a fantastic choice for boosting the security standards in any professional environment. Identity cards are essential for...
0x89231906 – Fix Microsoft Xbox Error Code 0x89231906
If you are a user of Xbox gaming console than you might encounter with error code 0x89231906 than you might...
5 Ways to Shoo-Away the Possibility of Any Ransomware Attack
2019 saw a new high in the cost of ransomware attacks that surpassed $7.5 Billion. And it is expected to...
Business Growth With Online Payday Loans For Bad Credit
Everyone knows good planning is a sure shot success mantra for any business. We’re not going to get into that....
- Account Login (12)
- Alternatives (1)
- Android (1)
- Android Apps (4)
- App Stores (3)
- Apps (10)
- Apps for PC (2)
- Automobile (5)
- Blogging (4)
- Business (21)
- Credit Card (5)
- Data Recovery (1)
- Error (1)
- Facebook (1)
- Featured (5)
- Finance (7)
- Food Survey (5)
- Games (11)
- How To (32)
- Internet (3)
- iOS (1)
- iOS Apps (2)
- Kodi (1)
- Login (26)
- News (9)
- Online Services (42)
- Reviews (2)
- SEO (4)
- Service Centers (3)
- Service Centers in India (4)
- Sites Like (1)
- Smartphone (3)
- Survey (11)
- Tech (20)
- Tweaked Apps (1)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Windows (8)