content://com.android.browser.home/ is a common browser default line for the android browser. this common line can make your experience much better by allowing the user to tweak the default settings of the android browser.
Do you want to know more details about content://com.android.browser.home/index then simply read this article to the very end.
What is content://com.android.browser.home/index?
The content://com.android.browser.home/ is a link that is used to customize your default browser homepage. When you buy a new phone it comes with a pre-installed browser default page.
In simple words, this is the way to change the homepage of a default browser for Android devices.
How to change the default home page on the android browser?
- First, you have to open the default browser on android.
- Then tap on the menu option.
- Click on the setting and then search down the search sub-menu and find android browser settings.
- Open general settings.
- Then click on the set homepage option.
- Select any blank page option you want or enter a URL you want as a default page.
How to change the default web browser on android?
To change the default web browser on android you have to find a decent web browser as per your requirement on the google play store.
Follow the steps below to change the default web browser on android:
- First, you have to open Settings on your android device.
- Then tap on the “apps and notification” option.
- Click on “default apps” and the found browser.
- Now you can choose the web application you want to open URL by default.
How to remove content://com.android.browser.home/?
Follow these steps to remove content://com.android.browser.home/ from your android device.
- First, you have to open the default web browser on android.
- Now open the settings option.
- Then click on the general settings option.
- Enter the web page address you want to set as the default homepage on the android browser.
How can you change the default homepage using a bookmark?
- Open the website you want as your default homepage on your web browser.
- Then click on the menu option>bookmark and save the site URL.
- Click on the menu button again and persist to bookmark.
- Find and long tap on the site URL and you will get a notification > select it to set as homepage.
More Related Guides:
We have shared everything about content://com.android.browser.home/ in this article and if this article helped you in any way, then please do share it with your friends so they can also get benefited from this article.
If you have any issues or problems with this article then feel free to comment below, we will try our level best to come up with a solution.