Hello guys, welcome back to another exciting and informative post on Geekinsm, today we are going to explain you about the refund inquiry for citi bank that can be accessed via official site www.citi.com/refundinquiry and you can submit a claim for getting the potential refund without doing extra efforts.
As you guys are aware about one thing that is, Citi bank is an American multinational banking and financial corp. Citi first started in the 1812 and now Citi bank owns more than 700 branches in the United States of America and over 2600 branches in the different top 19 countries.
www.citi.com/refundinquiry – Claim Citi Refund Inquiry
Citi bank offers multiple financial services to the users such as Credit card, personal loans, mortgages, commercial loans, personal line of credits and plenty of other financial things online on their official portal called www.citi.com/refundinquiry.
Citi also comes with different variety of accounts for their valuable customers to choose from and each of them offers unique features that are suitable for different customers.
How to Claim Refund @ Citi.com/refundinquiry ?
- All you need to do is to, visit the refund inquiry portal provided by the bank it and all you need to do is to open the browser and enter [citi.com/refundinquiry ] and if you have received the letter than locate the link called “Submit a Claim for potential refund” and tap on it.
- Now the form will open and you need to fulfill the required details.
- You will need the reference number which is mentioned on your notification which you had received, your name, and contact and account details.
- Once, done everything mentioned above, simply submit Your Form.
- Every user must enroll in the AccountCare, Balance Protector, Credit Protection, Payment SafeGuard, Credit Protector, PaymentAid, Citi IdentityMonitor, Watch-Guard Preferred, and job loss protection services.
- Citi customers can also file a claim by dialing one toll-free number that found on the back of the Citi credit card.
- Those users who got the refund inquiry letter from the Citi but lost the reference number can also dial 1-888-849-1215.
- com/RefundInquiry can also be used to update the address.
- The amount of money any one can claimant will got is not known at this time.