Hello guys, we are back with another informative process of the company that users don’t know about and if you are a using the service of ATS Processing Services and you need to read this whole article for grabbing information about ATS Processing Services Traffic Violation.
The thrifty rental fine service makes the process quite easier for the customers to pay a traffic [i.e. Speeding, parking] that users get while renting the car from Thrifty Car Rentals. Customers are also allowed to print the copy of the violation and simply check the citation online.
Please note that the car rental contract which was signed by the customer s allows the rental car company the direct billing of the customer’s credit card for all the citations incurred while the rental period.
Thriftyrentalfine at www.thriftyrentalfine.com
- You can pay the traffic citation incurred while you rented your car.
- ATS Processing Services demands the payment for the parking, toll or photo-enforcement citations while the term of the rental.
- The service is quite easy to use and recognizes all the major credit cards.
Thrifty Rental Fine – Required Information
- ATS processing services is the third party service provider and it is not the part of Thrifty.
- Customers will have to pay the bothersome administration fee for using the Thrifty Rental Fine Service.
- Payments via check are allowed but the customer will have to detach the coupon at the bottom of the fine notice and mail it along with the check for the amount due.
- In order to start the refund request process, please visit the dispute page on the rentalcarticket.com.
- Refunds are provided if the customer has already paid the parking ticket on their own prior to grab the thrifty rental fine notice.
- Customers who are expecting the refund should allow up to 5 business days for the amount to be charged back to their card.
- Customers who don’t pay will have the amount sent to a collection agency and they will not be able to rent the car.
Any questions about the thrifty rental fine service can be directed to 877-759-5826 between the hours of 8 am – 6 pm M-F [central time]. Customers who need to fax docs like proof of payment to thrifty can send them to 602-532-7650.
Official Site – Click Here