We all know that Apple Watch always tracks so much data and comes with premium specs to work smoothly, but using the Apple Watch with small fonts is quite hectic now where it also gives strain to our eyes to understand the text and so many people looking for a proper way to learn How to Change Font on Apple Watch.
So, there are users of the apple watch, who want to know how they can change or increase text size on the apple watch running on watchOS 7. If you are one of them, then you can follow this guide and change the font size on the apple watch.
How to Change Font on Apple Watch?
You can always play around with your Apple watch font so your vision will never affect your experience with the watch.
How to Make Font Smaller on Apple Watch via iPhone?
So, if you want to change the font size of the apple watch through iPhone then you can follow the below step by step method, which works for us always. So, let’s start the process:
- First, open the Watch App on your iPhone.
- Now, click on Display and Brightness.
- So, after that, Drag the Text Size Slider.
- Now, it’s done.
So, now you will be able to check the changes done in real-time and it is quite an easy method to adjust font size on the apple watch.
If you want to increase font size on the apple watch with iWatch, then follow the below methods.
How to Increase Font Size on Apple Watch with iWatch?
- First, you need to open the Settings App on your Apple Watch Home Screen.
- Now, scroll down to Digital Crown or Touch.
- Now, click on the Display and Brightness.
- Now, choose the Text Size
- Click on Letters or simply go to Digital Crown to adjust the Text Size.
So, now you know how you can increase or decrease the font sizes of the apple watch, and if you want to try more changes than such as making text bold, use greyscale or less transparency of the text. So, to do these things, follow the below steps.
Getting Bold Text with Other Text Settings on Apple Watch – Complete Steps
- Open the Settings App on Apple Watch Home Screen.
- Now, click on Accessibility and follow the below list:
- Bold Text: To get your apple watch text bold.
- Labels: Labels helps you to see extra position indicator.
- Grayscale: A feature designed to understand colors for the color-blind.
- Reduce Transparency: You can reduce transparency that increases legibility with some different and unique backgrounds.
So, now you are free to play around with the fonts on the apple watch and enhance your apple watch look according to you. I hope this post on “How to Change Font on Apple Watch” helps you to get your query solved on apple watch font size.
If you still have any queries then let me know in the comment section below, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.