Want to check elanco reward balance online? Simply follow this step by step process here and you can easily check your elanco reward balance at www.elancorewardbalance.com.
Let’s find out how?
Elanco Reward Balance @ www.elancorewardbalance.com
- You can check your elancorewardbalance
- The balance will show in the dollars currency.
- Operated by the Blackhawk network.
- You must be 16 years of age or older in order to obtain an elanco prepaid rewards card.
- Users will not be able to check recent purchased made with the card.
- Still one of the best rewards cards that headed into the 2019.
Those who have recently lost their card that will have to file an affidavit of fraud form and mail it to cardholder services 700 state highway 121 bypass suite 200 Lewisville, TX 75067. Please note the affidavit of fraud form must be notarized by a current and licensed notary public to be a valid.
Customers are not allowed to fax the affidavit of fraud form or send the copy that it must be the original form in order to start the claim process in an easy way.
Please allow up to 7 days for the dispute to be processed from the date the affidavit of fraud is received and another 30 days for credits to be applied to an elanco reward card balance. In the event a replacement card is issued it will be sent to the address listed on the notarized affidavit of fraud form.
www.ElancoreRewardBalance.com Login Fix?
- Check the card number, security code, and expiration date and try entering them again.
- If the member is still not to log in, you can call the toll-free number on the back of the card.
Also Check: MyGroceryFeedback.com