MyCenturyLinkPrepaidCard.com – The My Century Link Prepaid Card is available for all USA citizen and it can be used anywhere in the united states, it is not impacting your credit score at all, so once you start using the funds of CENTURY LINK PREPAID CARD than it will be worthless.
Those who thought like, it is a fraud or something, then STOP first wait for 7 days from the date the affidavit of fraud is received orderly get the decision.
If the claim is favorable please wait for 30 days and allow the company to place back your funds back into your cars or for a new card to be sent via US mail. Once you got the replacement of your card, the replacement card will be sent to the address listed on the notarized affidavit of the fraud form.
- Bank of America EDD Debit Card Login
- Primepoint Payroll Login
- Accept.CreditOneBank.com Approval Code
- BenefitMall Login
- Rushcard.com Login
- www BetterRateandPayment com
My Century Link Prepaid Card at MyCenturyLinkPrepaidCard.com
- Access your century link prepaid card account online.
- Please be ready with the first 6 digits of the card number.
- Card Users who lost their care will need to fill out the form.
If you have any queries or feedback regarding MyCenturyLinkPrepaidCard Program then you can directly call them at 1-855-210-8713 between 8 am to 5 pm central time.
Note: Card Users are allowed to use their CenturyLink visa prepaid card in order to pay the CenturyLink Bill. Those who want some changes in their century link account can contact the CenturyLink customer care executive at 1-800-244-1111.
- This card is a must-card for those who want to get the best out of their prepaid cards.
- All prepaid cards are labeled with a VISA tag because they issued them.
Those who are looking for how to redeem the century link reward will have to bark up another tree. In order to redeem your reward points online, you must go to www.centurylink.com/getmyreward and choose the button “Redeem Your Reward”.
Then you need to enter the first 10 digits of their 13 digits CenturyLink billing account number or simply provide their 10 digits CenturyLink billing telephone number at MyCenturyLinkPrepaidCard.com.
Recover Lost MyCenturyLinkPrepaidCard.com Prepaid Card
If your card has been lost or stolen, please click on the link below. Complete and mail the form to the address provided.
If your MyCenturyLinkPrepaidCard.com prepaid card has been lost or stolen or you found an unauthorized transaction has been made with your card without your permission, then you must contact MyCenturyLinkPrepaidCard com customer service IMMEDIATELY.
- Download Lost/Stolen Form – Click Here
In order to process, the company needs you to inform them within 60 days from the statement date of the disputed charge.
Also, you need to send a copy of your dispute forms and supporting documents to below address:
- Mail: Card Services, ATTN: Cardholder Dispute Services 10615 Professional Circle Ste. 102 Reno, NV 89521
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 623-336-6699