When the Windows users upgrade their operating system to Windows 10, they got some additional amazing functions and improved appearance but these kinds of surprises never come without some unwanted conditions and mistakes that people may have lived without. Once such example will be the unexpected store exception that allows users to restart every time it turns up.
The unexpected store exception comes as trouble in so many people live after they updated their previous version of Windows 10 with the latest one. It is typically covered with BSoD or the blue screen of death and most of the time this exception continues to be lifted as a result of antivirus software.
How to Fix Unexpected Store Exception in Windows 10
There are lots of users record where unexpected_store_exception issues that the computer is freezing again and again and this “unexpected store exception” error message of an urgent shop exception after the Windows 10 anniversary update.
It is generally combined with the dreaded blue screen of death (BSoD). If you also encounter the unexpected store exception no bootable device error, then you can try steps to resolve this error easily.
Tons of Windows 10 users frequently experience these kinds of issues and these error messages on their Windows 10 based PCs with the Blue screen. Once such error message will be the unexpected_aStore_exception error message. It is one of the latest errors that come out and people got this in Windows OS frequently.
Though, it is only appropriate that you got the details about this issue and the way you can resolve this unexpected store exception stop code. The Windows unexpected store exception problem will be to a big extent related to Windows 10 operating system. It’s one you might encounter once you upgrade your PC to the latest Windows 10 OS.
How to Fix Unexpected Store Exception BSoD
In this post, we are going to share some perfect solutions that working fine for us, and these solutions can resolve this problem, But you need to keep one thing clear in mind that you may need to do all the things in safe mode. So first boot into safe mode then follow each step below.
Disable Fast Start-up
- Open the start menu and type Power Option and hit Enter.
- In the left side of the Window, tap on Choose what the power buttons do.
- Now, tap on Change Settings that are currently unavailable.
- Uncheck Turn off fast start-up (recommended).
- Save settings and restart your PC.
- This will fix Unexpected Store Exception Stop Code Error.
Uninstall Antivirus Programs
- If you using any third party antivirus app then first uninstall it and reboot your computer.
Solution #3: Update All Drivers
- You need to update your PC drivers with their latest version and you can do it from Windows Device Manager.
- To open it, simply press Win + R and type msc and hit ENTER.
- Now, right click on any driver name and choose Update Driver Software and follow on-screen instructions.
Run Chkdsk Command to Fix Unexpected Store Exception
- Right, Click on Start and select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now type chkdsk /f /r and hit Enter.
- Now, press Y, if it asks for your permission and then hit Enter.
- During next boot up, You PC will automatically check for hard disk errors and start fixing it.
Run SFC Command
- Open command prompt with full administrator right like above section.
- Then, Run the following command.
- Sfc /scannow
So we have shared all the best solutions for you and now you can resolve the error called Unexpected Store Exception in windows 10 and you can now resolve it with your hands. If you find this post helpful then do share it with your friends and if you still have any doubt, feedbacks, questions then please let us know in the comment section below and we will come back to you as soon as possible.