In this era of the internet which is growing at a rapid pace if I will say offline branding plays a very big role you will say that it is a joke but according to many reports it is claimed that it boosts the market as much as 40%.
Earlier offline branding was the leader of the market but the development of the internet has made it a bit unrecognizable and the new frontier is the internet.
Even if it is not leading but can contribute to the internet because many of the work is happening through the website so offline branding can be used as a tool to enhance it.
But, even without this and even if it is really the leading tool the problem that has to be faced is to understand this time and place which makes this time and place interesting and unique.
Even after we have mastered this we cannot say offline branding is the only way to achieve good online brand performance and not just the lead.
How Offline Branding Affect Modern SEO?
That is the reason why we must always think differently about it that is why I thought that I would tell you how I did it.
Offline branding techniques include newspapers, advertisements, etc. There have been various steps taken by marketers to segregate but I don’t think it is ever going to separate due to the comfort of customers.
When a person sees a hoarding of any stylish looking watch and if he/she feels to enquire about it he is just a couple of searches away from the information.
The offline branding helps customers in many ways.
Firstly it allows the customers to gather more detailed information about the companies which ultimately helps them in making a better decision.
Here are some tips to increase offline branding
- By sending some gifts or vouchers to the customers. I also know that it is not possible to give it to all the customers but it can be for regular or quality customers. You don’t need to manual outreach
- If you want to avoid the above one then offering a referral program is also a good idea. Offer already existing customers to give referrals to their friend which will decrease their purchasing cost also.
- Having business cards and creating pamphlets is a major plus in your business because it gives a professional look to your business. Cards are the source of networking and let me tell you the internet is also based on this method.
- Always try to do workshops and speak at events because these activities involved direct communication which gives better clarity.
- Cold calls can be tough and can give you a headache but the most beautiful about is it works.
- Sponsoring community events is also a great branding strategy that works. In a community event, there are lots of crowds that come and if you will sponsor them it will create a positive impact on you.
Google has also patented a new algorithm named panda which ranks all the websites by the ratio of incoming links to direct brand searches that are made. This clearly means that offline branding will be more important than ever in ranking your site higher.
If Google is also emphasizing on offline branding and making an algorithm on it so it cannot be ignored. The relation between online and offline branding has prompted eCommerce stores to merge offline and online shopping experiences. Now, if you have a store or service online, you are now faced with this question.
Who are these ‘people’ online shopping with? You have Google’s algorithm that is already telling you. The offline business is a very important thing. The first line of defense, if any, is to ask those people who are online shoppers the question, ”where are these people coming through the website? How do I find them? I need to find out who to sell to. How do I find the ideal person to sell to. What products do these people like?
What products do they not like?
How do I talk to these people and tell them that is not the way to sell to them, that is not the way to do business with them. I need to get offline, I need to buy online. ”
In the end, I would just like to say SEO and offline branding looks completely out of sync but now you have understood that they are not.