Hello everyone, if you are using DoorDash App for food ordering and delivering at your doorstep, but now you don’t want to use it so you might want to know how to remove credit card from doordash app on iPhone, well don’t worry as this guide will explain to you how to remove an existing payment method from DoorDash App on iPhone or other iOS devices.
How to Remove Credit Card from DoorDash App?
If you don’t wanna use your Credit Card or you are getting a payment declined error while trying to place an order via DoorDash App, then you might not have updated your credit card information in the official DoorDash App.
In this guide, we will explain to you with step by step procedure to know how to remove credit card from DoorDash.
Because you might need to change or remove the existing payment from DoorDash App. So, all you need is to follow the below guide and remove an existing payment program from the DoorDash app on iPhone.
How to Remove an Existing Payment Method from DoorDash App on iPhone?
- First, open the DoorDash App on iPhone.
- Now, click on Account which is located on the bottom right corner.
- Now, click on payment cards which you can locate on the top in the second option.
- You will be able check the list of credit card which you have added before.
- Here, you need to swipe left on the card you want to remove.
- You will get the delete option here.
- Click on the Delete option to remove the card from DoorDash App on iPhone.
More Related Guides:
So, we hope that you know everything about how to delete credit card from DoorDash App on iPhone. If you still have any queries then you can drop your question in the comment section below.