Want to know how to close airtel payment bank account online or by SMS, if YES than in this guide, we are going to share a step by step procedure of airtel payments bank closing method.
As you already knows that, you can open your airtel payment bank account online via official app or official website. In this type of saving account, you can deposit up to 1 Lac indian rupees. At the same time, you also get your own virtual debit card that you can use while online transactions.
If you want to withdraw cash than Airtel Payment Bank Virtual Debit Card will also be helpful, because you can get cash at any Airtel Payment Bank Center near you.
How to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account
For any personal or professional reason, if you want to know how to close airtel payment bank account than you don’t need to go to the nearest airtel payment bank branch or store because you can submit airtel payment bank account closure request online or through SMS and Airtel team will close your account.
So, let’s understand how you can close airtel payment bank account online & by SMS with step by step procedure.
Where Airtel Payment Bank Helpful in Daily Life?
You can use airtel payment bank in your daily life uses such as:
- Mobile Recharge
- Airtel Post-paid Bill Payments
- Money Transfer to Another Bank Accounts
- Pay Gas Payment
- Pay Electricity Bill Payment
- Money Transfer to Self-Bank Account.
- Before closing your airtel payment bank account, you must withdraw all your money.
- Make sure you didn’t initiate any transaction or recharge, UPI, etc.
- You will not get any cashback pending, if you close the account before getting your cashback.
How to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account Online – Step by Step
- Send an email to the Airtel Payment Bank Customer Care Team on their official email address [firstname.lastname@example.org] to Submit Account Closure Request.
- Now, Airtel Executive will contact you in next 24hrs period, and you need to confirm your request as well as submit address proof, ID proof.
- Once you confirm the request, your account closure procedure will start and it will closed as soon as possible automatically.
- Once the account closed, you will get confirmation mail and message on registered mobile number.
How to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account by SMS – Step by Step
Airtel official did not close any type of account just by sending the SMS because anyone can send the SMS from your phone, so to close airtel payment bank account, you need to contact the customer care team and to do that, and you need to follow below step by step procedure.
- Open dialer on your phone where Airtel SIM Card available which attached to your airtel payment bank account.
- Now, Enter 400 and press OK.
- Now, wait for a second, and automatic executive will ask you for mPIN of your airtel payment bank account.
- Please provide your mPIN 4 Digit Number.
- Now, press 2 and wait for few seconds, or follow customer executive voice.
- Now, press 4 or 5 numbers and follow the same process.
- In last, press 9 number and wait for a second, because now your call will be transferred to the official customer executive person whom you can submit your request.
- He/she will submit your request to close the account permanently.
Also Check: www.whats-my-prize.com
So guys, now you know the whole procedure of how to close airtel payment bank account online and by SMS and if you still have any query than let me know in the comment section below and I will get back to you as soon as possible with the proper answer.
How and Why to Grow Your Business Online?
Advertisements Learn How and Why to Grow Your Business Online – The internet has connected the world with a strong fabric....
www JobwithBob Com – Learn to Make $10,000 Every Month
Advertisements There is not even a single person who doesn’t want to make an extra $10K every month, if are...
6 Tips to Level Up Your Startup – Secret Tips for Growth
Advertisements There comes a time in every entrepreneur’s life where their company is no longer a startup or a small...
CCNA 200-901 Most Common Exam Topics Explained in Brief
Advertisements Some people find the exams of CCNA (The Cisco Certified Network Associate) certified exams to be the toughest of...
How to Access Physician’s Business Network at www.pbncares.com?
Advertisements Is there a single person on the earth who doesn’t need a physician to take care of him or...