SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION – If you install window 10 or window 8. You don’t think that any problem will occur. But sometimes people will face kinds of error and they don’t have any idea that why this error occurred or the reasons for the error with windows. The error where the blue screen occurred called blue screen error is one of them in it.
Like other window errors, it may also appear continuously with an error flashing on it which is “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then you can restart”. For more information on this, you can search it later online for this error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. To solve or fix this System service exception, here are some methods which help resolve this issue. If your luck is with you then you will be able to fix it fast and easily.
Fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Error
The system service exception can also occur when you start a program such as a video game or some editing tools or even as emulator such as Geny motion. If the error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurs in your window then you have to find out the issue due to which this error occurred, because if you find out the issue then it will be easy to solve. This issue also occurred because of some problematic programs and updates which may cause this BSOD.
Reasons of System Service Exception problem?
This error can occur due to many reasons, here we are telling you some of the reasons of this error.
- If you don’t update your window or update window which has bugs.
- If you on the option of automatic updates where window updates some wrong file from google
- Bad data or antivirus or security programs
- Drivers issues like video driver or any other driver
- Any protected window system file is deleted or missing
- Faulty hard disk
- RAM issue
Miscellaneous fixes which can solve this issue:
- Make sure to keep your window up to date
- Update your window drivers
- Make sure your graphic card driver is up to date
- If you purchased an antivirus and running it in the window then make sure to turn off the window defender
- Restore old settings by using System Restore
Fix System Service Exception Errors in Window 10
Method 1- Run Startup Repair
- During this issue when your system restarts then press Shift + 8 keys to open legacy Advanced Boot options and if it was not helpful than click on legacy advanced boots options by following in this post.
- Next, select an option for select troubleshoot
- In Troubleshoot Screen select Advanced Options
- Now in advanced options select Startup/Automatic Repair
- This will check for issues with your system and fix them automatically
- If an automatic repair fails than fir the automatic repair issue
- Again start your desktop and this should able to resolve the error of system service exception windows 10 easily if not then continue the top next method.
Method 2-Run File Checker and Run Disk Check
- Click Window key + X and tap on prompt command(Admin)
- In the prompt command write the given command and enter after this one:
Chkdsk /f C:
- Let make the process and it will identify the repair and fix bad bugs if any contains by your hard disk.
- Make a reboot in your PC
Method 3- Download and Run Microsoft Hotfix
- Open the Microsoft support from your browser
- Click and download the Hot flix and run it in your system
- Then make a reboot in system
Method 4- Install Updates Driver
- Press Window Key + R then type “MSc” and press the enter button which opens the device manager.
- Now make an update of the driver which is having yellow exclamation sign including update the drivers of your video card and sound card drivers one by
- Follow the displayed instructions to complete the driver updates
- If it doesn’t work then uninstall the drivers.
- Then, download the Intel Driver Update Utility and install them
- Run the Driver Update Utility and click the install button.
- Click the Accept the license agreement and click the install button
- When the system update is done then click on the launch button
- After select Start Scan and when it’s done then tap on Download
- Finally, install the latest Intel drivers for your PC or system by tapping on the install button.
- Once the driver installation process is done, then restart your PC.
Method 5- Run PC Cleaner and Antivirus
Download and install PC cleaner and Malware bytes
- Run Antimalware and let it continue which scans the harmful files from your window.
- If Antimalware founds any harmful file then it will remove automatically
- Once you are sure that these points are completed then tap on Run Cleaner and let CCleaner run its course.
- Select Scan for Issue and allow CCleaner to scan and then resolve the selected issue.
- Select YES when cleaner asks “ Do you want backup changes to the registry?”
- Select Fix All Selected Issues when you have completed your backup
Method 6- Repair Corrupted or Missing System Files
- Open command prompt setting in your system as an admin and then click right on the command prompt option and select the run as administrator option and if you are using window 10 or window 8.1 then click right on the start and select the command prompt option
- Type sfc/scannow and press Enter
- It will automatically fix the system files problem
Method 7- Uninstall Specific Programs
First, try to disable/uninstall the following programs step by step and check if the problem is solved:
- McAfee( Turn it off don’t uninstall)
- Webcam(Make it disable)
- Virtual Clone Drive
- MSI Live Update
- Any VPN software
- As Media USB device
- Western Digital Driver or any other External Hard Disk Driver
- Nvidia or AMD graphic card software
If you have tried all the possible methods and cant able to resolve the issue of error of System Service Exception than try these steps which was written here regarding this error.
Conclusion-That’s over if you understand the process of how to fix System Service Exception Error Windows 10 or 8.1 and in windows 8 but if you still having any query regarding this issue then you are free to ask about the issue in the comment section. Read More Here.
We hope you find this post helpful on how to fix system service exception in windows 10, it helps you to use PS4 in a different way, then shares it with your friends and family. If you still have any doubt then please drop your queries, feedback or any sort of questions in the comment section below.