Living in a modern world where Entertainment is crucial. And these days, a lot of people are inclining towards playing the old classic games on their PC. Now we are going to learn about the best GBA emulators for android.
Witnessing how the idea of a game boy has become so efficient that people can take them along wherever they go. Computers have become old fashioned these days because they can’t go along with you anywhere so easily. We agree that GBA games on a PC make sense, but life becomes easier when these games are played on handy devices.
Best GBA Emulators for Android – Game Boy Advance Emulators
Since the invention of artificial intelligence, we are living technically. At this stage, android enters the world and changed everything. Though android is an open-source platform and there is no scarcity of emulators that we can use. We have no count of these GBA emulators that have crashed the play store, some good and other mediocre stuff at best.
Best GBA (game boy advance) emulators for android
The only motive of this article is to acknowledge the best GBA emulators for android that you can get at any period of time.
- emu- Great emulator to run GBA Roms.
It is considered the best emulator in the smart market because it has a specialized version for the game boy too, but this article is letting you focus on GBA emulators. Earlier, GBA.emu was available as a free version, but the project has been rejected in favor of the paid version. These are some important feature of GBA.emu-
- This enhanced emulator supports quick save.
- Usage of cheat codes for an adventurous gaming experience.
- It can use hardware controls.
We can assure you that it is the most powerful emulator for PC for all the significant reasons. For that, we have mentioned the detailed analysis of this emulator.
- The emulator has advanced and filtered features.
- It allows a user to use hardware controls
- It has a quick save feature and cheat codes.
- No access to the free versions of those who want to try out the emulator.
- John GBA
It is so right in the case of john GBA to say that, don’t judge a book by its cover. Because it has a strange name. The emulator focuses to make an experience an authentic as possible.
This emulator will let you experience reality but, virtually. This emulator is finest in its advanced features that we will discuss now
- An emulator that uses original GBA engine for a virtual experience.
- It allows on-screen controls.
- You can easily slow-down or speed-up the game whenever you want.
John GBA has expertise hands that allows you to have simple yet extraordinary gaming experience.
- No advertisement and a paid version are inexpensive.
- This emulator also supports cloud backup via dropbox.
- It even works offline flawlessly.
- The difficulty might occur to the new users.
- My boy
It is another popular emulator that is easily available on the google play store. The emulator has an amazing feature that might shock you because this emulator supports superior link cable over both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Evidently, the emulator has been designed with an intention to provide most of the control to its users. The best thing about it is that it is running very efficiently and doing with great success. These are some features that will explain it in a much better way-
- It provides hardware control.
- It can easily run on a wide range of mobile devices.
- It supports cheat codes.
The emulator is indeed a wonder in the wonder because it will hardly disappoint any of the users. The below mentioned factual description will help you learn little more
- Advanced and highly specialized features.
- Easy to save games at any moment.
- It uses the phone’s hardware acceleration.
- It hardly has any.
- GBA emulator- Run GBA games with this app
If you are seeking something really simple yet elegant, then this GBA emulator is a perfect choice to make. The emulator is considered really simple and still, it has the ability to run all the games that you wish.
If simplicity is what matters to you then this emulator will suit you the best. We have mentioned some of the features that makes it really different
- You can customize controls.
- Available absolutely for free.
- You can use a physical controller.
These were the premium feature of the emulator that will give you an authentic experience.
- Free of cost.
- Covers all the basic features.
- You can run all the games.
- Advertisements can be annoying.
- Emulator for GBA 2
The emulator for GBA 2 is another simple and friendly option for you with very advanced systems. Its generic system and functioning is really great
It is true that they work and the number of users is also high on these emulators, but they don’t bring out anything special in the field. This lack of innovation makes them an everyday thing for the masses who just want to play games on their mobile phones
- Supports cheat codes.
- Even supports cable link.
- Save game and load whenever you wish to.
Despite being a simple emulator in the market it has the most unique functioning that can help you have a calm gaming experience
- Exclusive features that you might get on the paid apps.
- Simple interface easy to use.
- Available for free.
- You can run it on any device.
- An advertisement that may bring distraction.
After taking on a ride to rightful things, I am very excited to conclude that the emulators on android are still evolving every day and bringing out the best possible function that can make everything easy as compared to emulators on PC. The emulator experience over PC is quite lengthy and tiresome.
However, on android, you can easily get access to everything within a shorter period of time and provide you a better experience.
These five emulators that placed on the list are the finest and organic to use. These emulators can easily get through downloading or purchasing. Read More Here.