Want to enter into blogging industry like a pro? Well, its not that easy as you think it is, but we would like to share some of best blogging platforms in 2020 so you can choose the base of blogging which will be perfect for you. So, check out these top blogging platforms and start your journey. As you know, blogging is depend on what you provide to your customers, and what they learn from you, so having best content on your blog is the first priority in blogging journey.
Have the correct strategy before you start writing. You should be able to have an idea of the platform to use. Do your research and make sure that the program you choose is convenient. There are many platforms you can choose from, and here is a list, crafted by professional thesis editing services.
Best Blogging Platforms in 2020
Top 5 Best Blogging Platforms in 2020
It makes sure that your content is safe, and you do not have to pay any amount. Users do not get to enjoy everything on the platform since it is free. It is the best choice for bloggers who do not want to use any cash.
- You do not have to pay any amount.
- No knowledge is required for you to use it.
- There are many themes to use.
- It is limited. You can pay to upgrade.
- It is not the best professionally.
- You have less control over your blog.
It has the best features that are good for bloggers. You have to pay an affordable price of $3 each month for hosting. You have control of your site, thus very professional. You will be able to pay less and get the best service you have always wanted. It is pleasant for people who want to grow and have changed. It is one of the best platforms you can ever use.
- You have full control of your website.
- You can have access to a good number of themes and plugins.
- The search engine has good options.
- It is hard to use a third-party server.
- Since it is well known, there can be security problems.
It is a property of Google. You will have the opportunity to access different Google features. You cannot compare Blogger with WordPress.org in any way. WordPress.org is convenient and flexible to use. It is a good platform for people who do not want to spend any amount. You can only make money through ads. It is perfect for beginners because it is simple to use.
- You do not have to spend any cash, and it is easy to access.
- You can have Adsense ads.
- You have a good number of customization options.
- It has fewer themes
- You do not have an opportunity to self-host.
- Your title must have the word .blogspot.
- It has a limited storage capacity.
It is a simple platform to use. It is a better place for people who like reblogging. It is not the perfect place to start if you are looking for exposure and growth.
- There is a lot of storage space
- There is an average number of themes to choose
- Customization options
- It is hard to back up your blog
- You have fewer plugin options
- It is hard to earn
It is the best platform for professionals who are ready to spend money. The money you pay will enable you to have the best services on the platform. However, many people prefer the WordPress platform since it is well known and used by many people. It is a very reliable platform that does not disappoint you in any way.
- They use their servers to host by the blogs are yours
- There is enough storage space
- You will not have any difficulty using the platform
- It is somehow expensive compared to other platforms
- You have fewer customization options
So now you can understand which blogging platform is best for your need and how you can choose your perfect blogging platform by checking pros and cons. We will update this list in coming days so don’t forget to bookmark this post in your browser and learn more from this post in future as well. If you have any query let us know in the comment section below.