Aka.ms/remoteconnect: Hello to everyone, if you are not aware with Aka.ms/remoteconnect website and what is the use of this online platform. And how to make best use of this web portal to connect with different people at the time of playing Minecraft game with other opponents whom are set the cross-play engine on the desktop computers.
In this article, we will share the in-depth guide on Aka.ms/remoteconnect website and how you can take full of advantage cross-play engine with friends on minecraft.
What is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect?
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect helps people to connect on minecraft game to play with each other at home with other components without any extra efforts. Aka.ms remoteconnect provide best and reliable playing experience of Minecraft on PS4 console as well as on Nintendo switch.
However, if you want to play on any device except Microsoft device, users must be a registered device with the login details with the free Microsoft account to run the game with other people on thier devices with the Microsoft devices.
Microsoft allow Minecraft players run on different devices such as the PS4, Nintendo Switch, a Windows PC/Mac as well as on the smartphones running on Android or iOS, all these devices can run this game with their colleagues who have the Minecraft game installed on the Xbox One or Xbox 360 with their free Microsoft account login.
How to Setup Xbox Mobile App with Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
Note: This process only applicable for mobile users.
- First, you need to visit Aka.ms/xboxsetup on your game console that is [Xbox] in our case.
- Now, you must log into your Microsoft free account.
- Now, follow all the on-screen steps.
How to Setup Cross-Play Engine Xbox?
- First, you need to go to Microsoft Store via your 360 or Xbox One.
- Now, go to download search.
- Now, you need to search for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- It cost you 0 penny, if you already have Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.
- Now, open the Minecraft game.
- Follow the display steps to setup the cross-play with other players who already setup their cross-play on their devices.
How to Set Minecraft Cross-Play on PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
In this section, you are going to learn how you can setup the minecraft cross-play game on your PS4 or Nintendo Switch consoles. Let’s start the step by step process:
- First, you need to go to Nintendo Shop on your SONY PlayStation Store or PS4 console.
- Now, on Nintendo Search, find Minecraft and tap on download minecraft for switch.
- Now, you need to sign up via your Microsoft Account.
- Now, go to Minecraft home screen via your device and tap on the Sign In
- Tap on the link and it will redirect from log in page to the remote connection page.
- Now, note down the 8-Digit Activation Code and you will need this code to Activate your account on the AKS MS Remote Connect official website.
- Now, you need to open any web browser and enter this URL: https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and you can use any web browser in any Windows/Mac or Mobile device.
- Now, you need to enter the Noted Down Code on your console screen.
- Tap on the Next
- Now, follow the steps on screen to complete the process to log into your account.
Also Check: MCDVoice Con
How to Delete All Minecraft Save and Corrupted Games Date?
So, if you want to delete all the Minecraft saved and corrupted games date, so follow below step by step process:
- First, you need to start the Minecraft.
- Now, go to Settings.
- And tap on System Settings.
- Now, tap on the Storage.
- Now, tap on the Game Storage to access the Minecraft store files.
- Now, remove files in the Minecraft.
So, guys, now you have the full information on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website. If you still have any queries regarding aka.ms/remoteconnect website than you can drop your queries in the comment section below.
If you still have any issue related to Minecraft Remote Connect than you can contact us via our contact us page.
- 1 Aka.ms/remoteconnect
How to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account Online & by SMS [Step by Step]
Want to know how to close airtel payment bank account online or by SMS, if YES than in this guide,...
www.whats-my-prize.com – Enter Access PIN to Win Prize
Hello and welcome back on Geeknism where you always learn something and today we are back with another guide that...
[Best Features] MacOS Big Sur [2020 Update for Macbook’s]
The launch of the latest from Apple, macOS Big Sur, was one of the biggest highlights of WWDC 2020. Mac...
How to Choose Custom Lanyards: An Insider’s Guide
Custom lanyards are a fantastic choice for boosting the security standards in any professional environment. Identity cards are essential for...
0x89231906 – Fix Microsoft Xbox Error Code 0x89231906
If you are a user of Xbox gaming console than you might encounter with error code 0x89231906 than you might...
5 Ways to Shoo-Away the Possibility of Any Ransomware Attack
2019 saw a new high in the cost of ransomware attacks that surpassed $7.5 Billion. And it is expected to...
Business Growth With Online Payday Loans For Bad Credit
Everyone knows good planning is a sure shot success mantra for any business. We’re not going to get into that....
Dashboard Anywhere – Login to dashboard.chrysler.com
You must be a car owner or dealer who want to know everything about dashboard anywhere service which can be...
Skyslope Login – Skyslope Account Login for Real Estate Transaction Management
Skyslope Login – If you are a real estate broker and want to be on the top in the entire...
MyBKExperience – www.mybkexperience.com Free Whopper Survey
MyBKExperience – As everyone visited to the Burger king to eat the tasty burgers many times but no one notice that the burger...
- Account Login (12)
- Alternatives (1)
- Android (1)
- Android Apps (4)
- App Stores (3)
- Apps (10)
- Apps for PC (2)
- Automobile (5)
- Blogging (3)
- Business (21)
- Credit Card (5)
- Data Recovery (1)
- Error (1)
- Facebook (1)
- Featured (5)
- Finance (6)
- Food Survey (5)
- Games (11)
- How To (32)
- Internet (3)
- iOS (1)
- iOS Apps (2)
- Kodi (1)
- Login (25)
- News (9)
- Online Services (42)
- Reviews (2)
- SEO (4)
- Service Centers (3)
- Service Centers in India (4)
- Sites Like (1)
- Smartphone (3)
- Survey (11)
- Tech (20)
- Tweaked Apps (1)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Windows (8)